As high net worth individuals seize back control of their retirement investments from generic fund managers, self managed superannuation has become the fastest growing sector of Australia’s more than $1 trillion superannuation industry.
And there’s good reason for that as the advantages of self managed super funds (SMSF) offer greater profit potential and risk profiles matched to your personal investment strategy that you can monitor and evolve daily to keep pace with a dynamic economy.
Of course, to take full advantage of the SMSF revolution, you need the right advice, and that’s where Allied Business Accountants comes in.
We’ll not only help you establish your fund, but we’ll also ensure it is structured correctly to meet tax compliance laws while achieving the best possible returns thanks to our leading tax minimisation strategies.
We’ll also connect you with our network of top financial advisors and provide access to daily SMSF reports that ensure you’ll be actively involved in your retirement investments, know the state of play at all times, and have the ability to mobilise your investments to maximise your returns in changing market conditions.
Advantages of SMSF:
- Complete and immediate transparency into the performance of your investment portfolio
- Greater control over your investments
- Lower management fees than retail funds
- More effective tax minimisation strategies
- Risk profiles customised to your specific investment strategy
- Potentially better performance than off-the-shelf funds
- Access to tax concessions via estate planning, deferred contributions tax and concessional tax rates
Allied Business Accountants provide full service SMSFs with no restrictions. We’ll set up your fund, complete your financial statements and annual tax returns, and track your portfolio’s performance with daily reports.
In establishing and administering your SMSF we will:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Complete and lodge all necessary paperwork with the ATO
- Register a regulated fund to receive concessional tax rates
- Manage the ongoing compliance obligations of your SMSF
- Prepare financial statements and your annual tax return
- Arrange an independent audit of your SMSF
For details of our Fixed Price SMSF Setup and administration services, click here.
Strategy & Advice
Now that you have control over your superannuation investments, you’ll need to implement winning investment strategies.
Allied Business Accountants will connect you with our network of top financial advisors to provide tried and tested investment strategy advice that gets results.
We’ll ensure your SMSF is tax compliant and structured to take advantage of the most comprehensive tax minimisation strategy while maximising your investment opportunities and providing daily reports for high-level transparency and control over your financial future.