A Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is a superannuation structure that can provide benefits to you during retirement. SMSF can also help you reduce admin costs and take control of your superannuation investments.
When SMSF’s are handled correctly, they have the potential to provide fantastic benefits. However, the intricacy of a Self Managed Superannuation Fund makes creating a strategy a complex process. This is why it is of vital importance to seek help with your SMSF compliance and administration from a trusted Chartered Accountant firm.
With over a decade of experience between our accountants, we at Allied Business Accountants can assist in establishing and administering an SMSF. We have the knowledge and skill set to ensure your superannuation fund is optimally administered.
Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- Registering and establishing your SMSF
- Advising on SMSF compliance
- Administrating your SMSF
- Administrating SMSF borrowing strategies
- Administrating Complex investment strategies (Joint Ventures, Unit Trusts etc.)
- Planning and minimising tax
- Liaising with your financial and other advisors
Enquire with Allied Business Accountants today to find out how your SMSF can be managed.